Sunday, April 26, 2009

Other Patrons Recommend: Around the World in Eighty Poems

Tuesday a patron told me about this book: Around the World in Eighty Poems. She said, "It was beautiful" and she wondered if there was any way I could feature it so other patrons would see it. What a wonderful idea!!! And I thought the library blog would be a great way to do that.

This book will also be over on our staff pick shelves until someone else checks it out.

Do you have book you'd like to let others know about? Something you've read that you think should be featured in some way? Leave a comment and I'll schedule a blog article to feature the book you're recommending. Just be sure to give me the Author's first and last name, the title of the book and some sort of comment about why you liked the book and why you thought it should be featured. I'd be glad to feature other books from our collection that you've enjoyed.

Elizabeth

No comments: