Friday, April 3, 2009

Peach Days Parade 1928

Hello,
My name is Justin and I am the moving Image and sound archivist for the Special Collections of University of Utah Marriott Library . Our Archive has recently launched a YouTube Channel to display some of our film treasures to the public. http://www.youtube.com/user/MarriottLibrary
I was raised in Willard and went to high school at Box Elder. So naturally when I came across a film of the Peach Days Festival Parade from 1928 I was very excited. This is one of the first films I have personally posted and one of the oldest films we have in our archive. I wanted to share this with the people of Brigham City and Box Elder County. Please forward this message to anyone who you think would be interested in viewing. Marriott Library houses over 20,000 original films and audio recordings from Utah and throughout the world. We are always looking for more donations of rare and historical film, as well as educating the public on our collection holdings.
Thanks.

No comments: