Friday, January 29, 2010

Destop Wallpaper & Utah Photos


I don't know about you, but I get tired of the photo on my desktop computer and I like to change it every once in awhile for a new outlook on life. Sometimes I can't remember where to look to find the free ones. Here are some website suggestions from one of the online library journals I just read:

Social Wallpapering http://www.socwall.com/
These are high resolution real-life photographs and they are spectacular.


These are eye popping also - real-life photographs at high resolution and on this site you can even pick the resolution you want from about 20 different choices.

Has an array of different types of wallpaper including real-life, abstract, fantasy, fractals...

These are 3d rendered computer images and you can also pick the resolutions here. If you buy a membership, you can get even higher resolutions. You can also leave comments with the artist.


Cutesy, artsy, manja style desktops - a few of the same ones I saw on Vladstudio.

Off the subject but having to do with great photography, try Martin Van Hemert's website at http://www.utah3d.net/index.html - He has fascinating 360 degree photos taken of Utah scenery.
Susan




No comments: