Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Employer Rap


It's 5:45 pm and tonight I leave at 6 pm. Wednesday's are my scheduled day to write my blog and nothing has inspired me so far today. What can I come with in a hurry... I have my little file of things I think are interesting so out of this I am going to pull:


http://www.employerrap.com/ Employer Rap can give you the lowdown on a potential employer before you get a job offer. This site is like an online social network for job hunters. Workers can get an unvarnished sense of what it's like to work at a company from the rank and file. Companies are rated on pay and benefits, culture and atmosphere, vision and leadership. I checked on Proctor & Gamble and it got a score of 3.33 out of 5 possible points. Some examples of what employees said are: "This is a stable company", "Pay more", "I am here because I have a family to pay for", "Huge company, easy to get lost". There is also a link to the company website to you can find out more about it.


Susan

No comments: