OUR MOTHER TONGUES
- LANGUAGE MAP: Explore Native American language programs from Alaska to North Carolina.
- VOICES: Meet heroic American Indian first-language speakers and teachers, and hear from dedicated second-language learners.
- SEND ePOSTCARD: Send an e-greeting in a Native American language to entertain friends and raise awareness about America's indigenous languages and the people striving to save them.
- VIDEO CLIPS: View additional footage from We Still Live Here; learn about cultural clues embedded in languages, and hear from American Indian leaders about the importance of learning
one's mother tongue.
- BLOG: Read stories and share your own.