Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Remember those Carnegies!


Boise Idaho

Okay, now this was the most beautiful Carnegie library of all the ones that we visited, and the largest by far. But alas, it too is no longer being used as a library, it has law offices in it. I have to admit, we did not peek in any windows at the Carnegie building. :) It is located very near the State Capitol Building so that made it fun. It was also very near a tas-t-freez ice cream place that had delicious chocolate/vanilla swirl soft cones.

Out of the eight Carnegies that we visited, only two of them are still being used as libraries. So this ends my adventure with Carnegie libraries...for now. I realize that you probably just wanted me to send a picture but as you know, I like to talk...and write too, obviously.

Kelly

No comments: