Saturday, February 13, 2010

Men in Pink


Ten minutes to closing tonight, a troupe of guys in pink t-shirts that declared"my wife loves me" in bold black letters, came into the library on a scavenger hunt looking for Pride & Prejudice. We had 4 copies in... they found them in the classic section and flipped through them all for a clue. Once they found the clue they moved on to the music section to find "mood music" for the evening. They were being monitored by one young wife to make sure they were on the right track; she had the next clue to check out the music and move on to a place with pins and balls and to play a game. They left in a van with "I love my wife" written on all the windows. What a fun way to celebrate Valentines and it was an amusing end to the evening shift. I wish I'd been faster to grab the library camera - instead I'll have to substitute a fake photo just to give you an idea.


Happy Valentines!

Susan

No comments: