Thursday, December 30, 2010

My New Year Resolution


I am taking the third annual Debut Author Challenge. I pledge to read one debut author of a Young Adult or Middle Grade book every month this year. "Halo" by Alexandra Adornetto is going to be my January read. Check back and see if I can stick to my New Year's Resolution.

I will be posting a review of the books I read so you can decide for yourself if it's for you. I am looking forward to starting "Halo" on or before January 5th.

If you would like to join me in this challenge, go to http://www.thestorysiren.com to join. I would love to hear what you are reading, and suggestions of what I should read next. Be sure to read the instructions on The Story Siren site.

2 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! (although Halo wouldn't count for the challenge as it's a 2010 debut, not a 2011 debut) hope you find some great titles to read! happy reading and good luck!

children's book publishers said...

Firstly, Happy New Year! I do hope you'll enjoy the challenge - sure you'll discover some great books to read in the process.